Dumbbell Front Raise
The dumbbell front raise is an isolated exercise for your front shoulder muscles.
How to perform the dumbbell front raise
- Holding dumbbells, stand straight with arms hanging down, elbows slightly bent, and palms facing body.
- Slowly lift your right arm up until it is parallel to the floor.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat with your left arm.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 until you've repeated the desired number of reps
|Number of Reps
For building muscle size: 3 sets of between 6 - 8 reps. For muscle tone: 3 sets of between 12 - 15 reps.
- Deltoid, Anterior (Front Delts)
- Pectoralis Major, Clavicular (Upper Pecs)
- Deltoid, Lateral (Side Delts)
- Trapezius, Middle (Upper Traps)
- Trapezius, Lower (Lower Traps)
- Serratus Anterior, Inferior Digitations
- Trapezius, Upper (Upper Traps)
- Levator Scapulae (Rear Neck)
- Wrist Extensors (Forearm)